#2823: Include TOVola: An enhanced TOV solver with Tabulated EOS support
Reporter: David Boyer
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2024_11
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Maxwell Rizzo):
Looks like the parfiles still have
```
CarpetIOASCII::compact_format = yes
```
, which I tested and kuibit doesn’t seem to work with.
Additionally, it isn’t clear to me how I would go about using the Tabulated EoS support, I can’t easily find documentation here or on GRHayLib for how to go about creating and using tabulated EoS with TOVola.
Other than that, everything looks good to me.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2823/include-tovola-an…
#2772: Issues link against Kadath thorns and Intel MKL due to link ordering
Reporter: tootle
Status: resolved
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: resolved (was open)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2772/issues-link-again…
#2823: Include TOVola: An enhanced TOV solver with Tabulated EOS support
Reporter: David Boyer
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2024_11
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by David Boyer):
Thank you for the comments. After addressing and making all the changes based off of the comments from Zach and Roland which were pushed to my repo last week, I have now made the associated changes according to Maxwell’s review and also pushed those changes to my github.
@{712020:002d68cb-a9e4-45eb-9433-93bf55a13168} The code and documentation is ready for another look. Thanks.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2823/include-tovola-an…