#2661: failure to regenerate Baikal and BaikalVacuum parfiles from README instruction
Reporter:
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Well. The parfiles are generated, or at least there are directories Baikal\_parfiles and BaikalVacuum\_parfiles which contains files of the same name bug different content than the files in he ET.
Those are the ones I am concerned about.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2661/failure-to-regene…
#2661: failure to regenerate Baikal and BaikalVacuum parfiles from README instruction
Reporter:
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Zach Etienne):
Indeed, running the Jupyter notebook that generates Baikal and BaikalVacuum will only create the core C codes. We don’t output other files because they are managed separately.
In the future we’d like to have everything “generated” when the Baikal\* notebook is run. Please keep this ticket open until that day.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2661/failure-to-regene…
#2661: failure to regenerate Baikal and BaikalVacuum parfiles from README instruction
Reporter:
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Following the instructions in the README file I am unable to reproduce the example parfiles provided for BaikalVaccum. Instead I get different files.
Please provide instruction that let the files be reproduced.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2661/failure-to-regene…
#2176: Test "Binary neutron star" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: resolved
Milestone: ET_2022_11
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: resolved (was open)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2176/test-binary-neutr…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: resolved
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Anuj Kankani):
Thank, I think you gave me write access back in August so I should be good.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: resolved
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Roland Haas):
There probably should be one. Right now it is only implied.
Though I suspect I will have to first actually grant you write access to the repository.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2176: Test "Binary neutron star" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2022_11
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Bing-Jyun Tsao):
BNS gallery example \(bns-20221027\) is updated on the website.
Notes on running BNS gallery example \(10-27\):
- Gnuplot issue with epstopdf and convert: need to update gnuplot and allow read/write access with ImageMagick.
- Add python script to plot Psi4 using quibit instead \(plot\_quibit.py in script.tar.gz\).
- Compiling issue with LORENE: might not have the latest version of cmake, resolved by running on Expanse and Frontera.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2176/test-binary-neutr…