#2176: Test "Binary neutron star" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: resolved
Milestone: ET_2021_11
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Atul Kedia):
When building ET using nsnstohmns.th I get the error
```
Processing CCL files
CST error in /home/asksma/etk_submit1/Cactus/repos/flesh/lib/sbin/interface_parser.pl (at 637)
-> NSTracker (thorn NSTracker) inherits from HYDRO_ANALYSIS
No thorn in your current ThornList implements HYDRO_ANALYSIS
Either remove NSTracker, or add a thorn to your
ThornList implementing HYDRO_ANALYSIS
Available thorns in arrangements directory implementing HYDRO_ANALYSIS:
EinsteinAnalysis/Hydro_Analysis
```
and the same error for CactusNumerical/SphericalSurface
Does anyone know why this is happening? Looks like it is trying to build NSTracker before building thorns from einsteintoolkit.th.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2176/test-binary-neutr…
#2601: Add four more parameters for carpet
Reporter: Liwei Ji
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: Carpet
Comment (by Liwei Ji):
Hi Roland,
when I pull request, should I fork from the `master` branch or `ET_2021_11` also works? Thanks
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2601/add-four-more-par…