#2886: support cell centered directions when calling Fortran scheduled functions in CarpetX
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: Cactus
Changes (by Roland Haas):
title: support cell centered directions when calling Fortran scheduled functions in CarpetX (was support cell centered directions when calling Fortran scheduled functions)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2886/support-cell-cent…
#2172: Test "Binary black hole GW150914" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: resolved
Milestone: ET_2025_05
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: resolved (was open)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2172/test-binary-black…
#2172: Test "Binary black hole GW150914" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2025_05
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Roland Haas):
All applied. Thank you!
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2172/test-binary-black…
#2897: Reading nuceos table from initial data reader to EOS_Omni
Reporter: Alejandra Gonzalez
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: ET_2025_05
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Alejandra Gonzalez):
Hi Roland, unfortunately the resulting backtrace when I run the parfile I share turns out empty, that’s why I ran gdb to pinpoint the issue.
I will try out the `GRHydro` and `HydroBase` settings to evolve temperature and neutrinos since I’m suspecting that’s where the problem comes from.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2897/reading-nuceos-ta…