#2871: EOS_Omni's nuceos code used int to hold hid_t values
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: open (was new)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2871/eos_omnis-nuceos-…
#2176: Test "Binary neutron star" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2024_11
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Leonardo Werneck):
Created [pull request #29](https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/www/pull-requests/29) that updates BNS gallery example webpage. Test ran on Windriver on 2025-05-27. No differences found comparing to previous run.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2176/test-binary-neutr…
#2872: Problems with Llama and gcc 15
Reporter: Miguel Zilhão
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Carpet
In my most recent installation of Fedora 42, which ships with gcc 15 by default, I ran into problems trying to run the provided gallery example parfile GW150914. Unfortunately the error message is not very helpful, as it merely outputs a segmentation fault.
I suspect that this may be related with the Llama Multipatch infrastructure, as I have had no problems running other configurations that do not use Llama.
I tried compiling with gcc 14 \(still using Fedora 42\) and the same parameter file ran without issues.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2872/problems-with-lla…
#2174: Test "Multi Patch Scalar Wave Equation" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2025_05
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Lucas Timotheo Sanches):
Updated gallery example.
Commit [hash]()
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2174/test-multi-patch-…