#533: Want graphical TRAC statistics -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Keywords: | -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- It would be nice to have a few graphs on the TRAC front page showing some statistics, e.g. number of important open tickets, mean time before a ticket is closed, etc.
#533: Want graphical TRAC statistics -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* component: Other => EinsteinToolkit trac
#533: Want graphical TRAC statistics -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
Like this?
https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/stats/tickets
#533: Want graphical TRAC statistics -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Comment (by barry.wardell):
When I go to this page I get:
STATS_VIEW privileges are required to perform this operation
#533: Want graphical TRAC statistics -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
I granted this to everybody now. The default seemed to be a bit, restictive and I didn't notice being admin. Sorry.
#533: Want graphical TRAC statistics -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
Very nice! I have added a link to this on the main page.
#533: Want graphical TRAC statistics -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: closed Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org