#611: Have Carpet print info about number of buffer zones ---------------------------------------+------------------------------------ Reporter: baiotti@… | Owner: eschnett Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: Carpet | Version: Keywords: info buffer | ---------------------------------------+------------------------------------ I would like Carpet to print to stdout during initialization the number of buffer points used in the simulation.
I attach a patch, written by Ian Hinder.
#611: Have Carpet print info about number of buffer zones ----------------------------------------+----------------------------------- Reporter: baiotti@… | Owner: eschnett Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: Carpet | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: info buffer ----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
I wasn't able to test the patch before sending it to Luca, and the formatting is a bit odd. It will need to be tidied up before being used.
#611: Have Carpet print info about number of buffer zones ----------------------------------------+----------------------------------- Reporter: baiotti@… | Owner: eschnett Type: enhancement | Status: closed Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: Carpet | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: info buffer ----------------------------------------+----------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
I applied a modified patch.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org