#74: Odd number of elements in hash assignment ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Reporter: hinder | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Keywords: | ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ GetComponents gives the following error message when I run it. This version was downloaded on 01-Nov-2010.
MacBook:etrelease2 ian$ ../GetComponents --root=. -a https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/manifest/trunk/einsteintoolkit.th Odd number of elements in hash assignment at ../GetComponents line 326. Use of uninitialized value in split at ../GetComponents line 432. Do you want to update all existing components? yes, no [no] : ^C
It seems to work, though I don't know if it is doing everything it should be doing.
#74: Odd number of elements in hash assignment ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: accepted Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by eric9):
* status: new => accepted
Comment:
Are you using the svn or git version? They should be identical, but it would be useful to know anyway. I looked in both versions, and couldn't find a hash assignment or split in the mentioned lines. It sounds though, like the parse function is finding something it doesn't like, a couple weeks ago I fixed an issue similar to this that occurred when GetComponents encountered an "ignore" block with an empty checkout section. Also, is the the stable or development branch?
#74: Odd number of elements in hash assignment ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: accepted Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
OK I think it is a false alarm. I missed the difference between ../GetComponents and ./GetComponents! When I use the up-to-date version, I don't get the error message. Sorry!
#74: Odd number of elements in hash assignment ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by eric9):
* status: accepted => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
Ok good to hear the current version is working.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org