#2576: `after` statements in scheduler in `IllinoisGRMHD`
Reporter: Gabriele Bozzola Status: new Milestone: Version: development version Type: bug Priority: major Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
In fixing #2497, I found that several `after` statements in the `schedule.ccl` of `IllinoisGRMHD` (but probably also `GiRaFFE`) are ill-defined (or I don't know how the scheduler works). In particular, according to `grep`, the following groups do not exist in the `Einstein Toolkit`:
* `BSSN_RegisterVars` * `lapse_RegisterVars` * `Lapse_InitSymBound` * `empostid` * `lapsepostid` * `p2c` * `bssn_rhs` * `shift_rhs` * `compute_B_postrestrict` * `mhd_conserv2prims_postrestrict` * `outer_boundaries_on_A_mu` (probably this one should be `IllinoisGRMHD_outer_boundaries_on_A_mu`) * `compute_B_and_Bstagger_from_A` (probably this one should be `IllinoisGRMHD_compute_B_and_Bstagger_from_A`)
In addition to this:
* `IllinoisGRMHD_compute_B_and_Bstagger_from_A` is scheduled in `HydroBase_Boundaries`, but then `IllinoisGRMHD_conserv_to_prims` to be after `compute_B_and_Bstagger_from_A`, but it is scheduled in another group (originally `AddToTmunu`, but with my fix it is `SetTmunu`), so I am not sure what’s the use of that `after` * `IllinoisGRMHD` does not define `READ/WRITE` statements
-- Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2576/after-statements-i...
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org