#129: Warnings during syncing ------------------------+--------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: mthomas Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Keywords: | ------------------------+--------------------------------------------------- When I synchronise with the Python SimFactory, I receive many warnings such as:
cannot delete non-empty directory: simfactory/branches/PYSIM_2010/lib/modules cannot delete non-empty directory: simfactory/branches/PYSIM_2010/lib/modules cannot delete non-empty directory: simfactory/branches/PYSIM_2010/lib/archive cannot delete non-empty directory: simfactory/branches/PYSIM_2010/lib/archive cannot delete non-empty directory: simfactory/branches/PYSIM_2010/lib cannot delete non-empty directory: simfactory/branches/PYSIM_2010/lib cannot delete non-empty directory: simfactory/branches/PYSIM_2010 cannot delete non-empty directory: simfactory/branches/PYSIM_2010 cannot delete non-empty directory: simfactory/branches
I know where they come from; however, they are nevertheless annoying.
#129: Warnings during syncing -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: mthomas Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
I cannot reproduce these warnings. Can we close the ticket?
#129: Warnings during syncing -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: mthomas Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
These warnings are gone since certain files (probably .log and .pyc) are not excluded from deletion any more.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org