#1046: Git repository not checked out to the correct location ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Reporter: hinder | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Keywords: | ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ I have a git repository called "manifest" which I would like to check out into the root of the Cactus tree. This works for SVN, but not for git. CRL file is attached.
{{{ MacBook-2:test $ ls -l Cactus total 8 lrwxr-xr-x 1 ian staff 23 17 Aug 14:48 manifest -> repos/manifest/manifest drwxr-xr-x 3 ian staff 102 17 Aug 14:48 repos drwxr-xr-x 3 ian staff 102 17 Aug 14:48 thornlists MacBook-2:test $ ls -l Cactus/repos/ total 0 drwxr-xr-x 8 ian staff 272 17 Aug 14:48 manifest }}}
The manifest symbolic link has an extra "manifest" added, which does not exist in the repos directory.
#1046: Git repository not checked out to the correct location ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
A workaround is to set REPO_PATH = ..
I discovered this by setting REPO_PATH = REPO_PATH, and the symlink I got was
{{{ lrwxr-xr-x 1 ian staff 33 17 Aug 15:06 manifest -> repos/manifest/REPO_PATH/manifest }}}
So I replaced REPO_PATH with .. to give the correct location.
The [https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/wiki/Component-Retrieval-Language documentation] was not very helpful here.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org