#853: Incorrect tensor parity in WeylScal4 ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Keywords: | ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Some time ago, I discovered what appears to be a bug in the tensor parities in WeylScal4. I seem to have forgotten to report it at the time and my memory is now a bit hazy, but as far as I recall the parity of Psi3r is incorrect and should be {1,1,-1}, the same as Psi1r. This makes sense if you think of the "I" invariant which is a scalar and which contains the term: -4 Psi1r*Psi3r.
#853: Incorrect tensor parity in WeylScal4 ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by barry.wardell):
* component: Other => EinsteinToolkit thorn
#853: Incorrect tensor parity in WeylScal4 ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: tbode Type: defect | Status: accepted Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by tbode):
* owner: => tbode * status: new => accepted
#853: Incorrect tensor parity in WeylScal4 ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: tbode Type: defect | Status: accepted Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by tbode):
Agreed and verified. The parity of Psi3r should be {1,1,-1}. I am pushing the fix.
#853: Incorrect tensor parity in WeylScal4 ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: barry.wardell | Owner: tbode Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by tbode):
* status: accepted => closed * resolution: => fixed
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org