#1191: CaKernel not compiling under Cactus ---------------------------------+------------------------------------------ Reporter: marqs@… | Type: defect Status: new | Priority: major Milestone: | Component: Cactus Version: development version | Keywords: ---------------------------------+------------------------------------------ Hi,
Cactus is not compiling with CaKernel. I wrote about it about a month ago to the "Users" list and it is related to std namespace not recognized by CUDA compiler in mathematical functions. I attach a patch. Erik can you submit it to trunk and branches/4.1?
Regards, Marek Blazewicz
#1191: CaKernel not compiling under Cactus ----------------------------------+----------------------------------------- Reporter: marqs@… | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Comment (by eschnett):
I applied a correction to the trunk. Can you confirm that this solves the problem?
#1191: CaKernel not compiling under Cactus ----------------------------------+----------------------------------------- Reporter: marqs@… | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
Comment (by marqs@…):
Replying to [comment:1 eschnett]:
I applied a correction to the trunk. Can you confirm that this solves
the problem?
Hi,
It works for me (compilation), thanks. I tested on 3 different CaKernel applications. Are you able to add the patch to branches/4.1? I wanted to make it a reference branch of Cactus that works with CaKernel....
Regards, Marek
#1191: CaKernel not compiling under Cactus ----------------------------------+----------------------------------------- Reporter: marqs@… | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ----------------------------------+----------------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
Done.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org