#2551: include RePriMand in the ET
Reporter: Roland Haas Status: open Milestone: ET_2021_11 Version: development version Type: enhancement Priority: major Component:
Comment (by Wolfgang Kastaun):
I’ve been collecting commits in the development repo (In the public repo I’d like a condensed history meaningful to users), including the tex documentation from the pull request. I’ll push to public today.
I also went through the review comments (very useful, thanks again). I have commented inside the pull request on some concerns that are non-issues as far as I can tell. The rest will be addressed in today's push. Due to time constraints, for the time being I will not fix all the error messages that should include the offending numbers in the message. This will probably go in the next release, which will also provide a TOV solver. Hope this is ok for the current ET release.
-- Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2551/include-reprimand-...
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org