#884: RotatingSymmetry90 lacks ManualCartesian tensor type support --------------------+------------------------------------------------------- Reporter: tbode | Owner: tbode Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2012_05 Component: Cactus | Version: development version Keywords: | --------------------+------------------------------------------------------- RotatingSymmetry90 currently doesn't process the ManualCartesian tensor type. Since WeylScal4 now has more than Psi4, this means WeylScal4 and RotatingSymmetry90 can't both be active. Does anyone have a patch lying around adding ManualCartesian support to RotatingSymmetry90 they wish to contribute? If not, I'll see to writing a patch.
#884: RotatingSymmetry90 lacks ManualCartesian tensor type support ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: tbode | Owner: tbode Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2012_05 Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
I assume nobody has such a patch. What happens when you enable WeylScal4 and RotatingSymmetry90? If it aborts with a sensible error message, then I propose that the ticket milestone be changed to the next release. If it silently gives wrong results, then I propose that it should instead abort with a sensible error message, since we are too close to the release to implement and solidly test a fix.
#884: RotatingSymmetry90 lacks ManualCartesian tensor type support ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: tbode | Owner: tbode Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2012_11 Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Changes (by tbode):
* milestone: ET_2012_05 => ET_2012_11
Comment:
Runs abort with an error saying invalid tensortypealias for Psi1i. I haven't gotten around to a patch, so I'm changing the milestone to the next release.
#884: RotatingSymmetry90 lacks ManualCartesian tensor type support ------------------------+--------------------------------------------------- Reporter: tbode | Owner: tbode Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2012_11 Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: duplicate | Keywords: ------------------------+--------------------------------------------------- Changes (by tbode):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => duplicate
Comment:
Ticket closing as it was duplicated and discussed in #949.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org