#1716: Add a TRAC component for Jenkins -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Server Infrastructure | Version: development version Keywords: | -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- It would be useful to have a TRAC component for the Jenkins build and test system. Something like "Continuous Integration system".
#1716: Add a TRAC component for Jenkins ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: confirmed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Server Infrastructure | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by hinder):
* status: new => confirmed
#1716: Add a TRAC component for Jenkins ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: knarff Type: enhancement | Status: assigned Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Server Infrastructure | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by hinder):
* owner: => knarff * status: confirmed => assigned
#1716: Add a TRAC component for Jenkins ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: knarf Type: enhancement | Status: assigned Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Server Infrastructure | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by hinder):
* owner: knarff => knarf
#1716: Add a TRAC component for Jenkins ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: knarf Type: enhancement | Status: assigned Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Server Infrastructure | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
I thought we agreed on a more general "Server Infrastructure" component - or should Jenkins really get a separate components (I don't mind - just want to confirm).
#1716: Add a TRAC component for Jenkins ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: knarf Type: enhancement | Status: assigned Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Server Infrastructure | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
I would prefer to have a separate component. I also think that the ET TRAC deserves its own component. Server infrastructure was supposed to be lower-level services, I thought. We should have components which reflect the sorts of queries that we might want to make. For example, I would probably be interested in jenkins tickets, and would like to be able to search for them.
#1716: Add a TRAC component for Jenkins ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: knarf Type: enhancement | Status: closed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Server Infrastructure | Version: development version Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: assigned => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
added (Jenkins)
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org