#214: GetComponents complains about Carpet/doc URL change whenever trying to update ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Reporter: bmundim | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Keywords: | ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Hi,
GetComponents complains about Carpet/doc URL change whenever trying to update. I erased Carpet directories and I did a clean checkout. When trying to update again, the previous complaint reappeared. Also a clean checkout of the whole tree is fine. The command used (on Ranger) and error message are the following:
./GetComponents -u -a -p --noshallow einsteintoolkit.th
Error: The URL for Carpet/doc has changed, please perform a clean checkout.
Thanks!
#214: GetComponents complains about Carpet/doc URL change whenever trying to update ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by bmundim):
I forgot to mention: I am working with the mercurial version of Carpet. Not sure if it is related though.
#214: GetComponents complains about Carpet/doc URL change whenever trying to update ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: bmundim | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by eric9):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
It seems that the verify_url command for mercurial did not include a cd to the repository, so hg would error out. I just submitted a fix to github. Thanks for pointing this out :)
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org