#689: Tests which use ML_ADMConstraints need to have results regenerated -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Keywords: ML_ADMConstraints | -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- The correction implemented in #671 causes tests which have the incorrect values in their output files to fail. These need to be regenerated. Waiting for other test failures to be understood before doing this, however.
#689: Tests which use ML_ADMConstraints need to have results regenerated ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ML_ADMConstraints ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by eschnett):
Can these tests now be regenerated?
#689: Tests which use ML_ADMConstraints need to have results regenerated ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ML_ADMConstraints ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by hinder):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
I have done so and committed the results. Sorry, I thought I had closed this ticket. Closing now.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org