#1085: GetComponents link on Download page is broken -------------------------------------+-------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: Keywords: | -------------------------------------+-------------------------------------- http://einsteintoolkit.org/download/
First GetComponents link is broken.
#1085: GetComponents link on Download page is broken --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
I fixed the link. Also note that every developer should have write access to https://svn.einsteintoolkit.org/www/. I don't mind fixing small things like this, but I would like even more if the write access would be used. :) Thanks for reporting it.
#1085: GetComponents link on Download page is broken --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: --------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
I had time to report the issue, but not to investigate the fix, make the fix and test the fix. Probably the fix was trivial. Anyway, I created the ticket in the hope that someone (which might be a future version of me) would fix the problem.
#1085: GetComponents link on Download page is broken --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: --------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
I am sorry. I didn't mean to criticise you. It should have been a more general statement but I now realize that I didn't make that clear. I want to thank you for reporting the link. These reports are very important to keep the pages in a good state; so again: thank you.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org