#385: No link to wiki -------------------------------------+-------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: Keywords: | -------------------------------------+-------------------------------------- There is no (obvious) link to the wiki on the Einstein Toolkit web site.
#385: No link to wiki --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
So - you found the link at http://einsteintoolkit.org/info/documentation/? Should we put a link in the site-map instead / as well?
#385: No link to wiki --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
Comment (by eschnett):
No, I did not find that link. I usually remember that it is at <docs.einsteintoolkit.org> (and not at <wiki.einsteintoolkit.org>..), and on the resulting page I then look for the Einstein Toolkit wiki.
Yes, I think there needs to be a much more visible link. "Using the Toolkit", "Documentation", and then reading the page text is much too hidden.
#385: No link to wiki --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org