#1177: McLachlan in ET/master needs an updated KrancNumericalTools/GenericFD ----------------------+----------------------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: hinder Type: defect | Status: new Priority: critical | Milestone: Component: Kranc | Version: development version Keywords: | ----------------------+----------------------------------------------------- McLachlan in ET/master needs (among other things) kisgn(), which is defined in Kranc/Tools/CodeGen/CodeGenCactus.m, but not mentioned in KrancNumericalTools/GenericFD/src/GenericFD.h.
Could it be that something needs to be updated from the Mathematica sources?
{{{ COMPILING /home/knarf/Cactus/arrangements/McLachlan/ML_BSSN/src/ML_BSSN_RHS1.cc /home/knarf/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ML_BSSN/ML_BSSN_RHS1.cc: In function ‘void ML_BSSN_RHS1_Body(const cGH*, int, int, const double*, const double*, const double*, const int*, const int*, int, double* const __restrict__*)’: /home/knarf/Cactus/configs/sim/build/ML_BSSN/ML_BSSN_RHS1.cc:648: error: ‘kisgn’ was not declared in this scope }}}
#1177: McLachlan in ET/master needs an updated KrancNumericalTools/GenericFD -----------------------+---------------------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: hinder Type: defect | Status: new Priority: critical | Milestone: Component: Kranc | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
As far as I can tell, kisgn is defined in LSUThorns/Vectors/src/vectors.h (http://git.barrywardell.net/arrangements/LSUThorns/Vectors.git/blob/HEAD:/sr...): {{{ 220 #define kisgn(a) (-42424242) }}} This was added in August: {{{ Author: eschnett eschnett@105869f7-3296-0410-a4ea-f4349344b45a Date: Thu Aug 16 18:52:18 2012 +0000
Add dummy kisgn function
git-svn-id: https://svn.cct.lsu.edu/repos/numrel/LSUThorns/Vectors/trunk@64 105869f7-3296-0410-a4ea-f4349344b45a }}} and seems to be related to this ticket: https://github.com/ianhinder/Kranc/issues/64
Do you have a clean checkout and a fresh build? I just tried building on my laptop with GCC, using origin/master branches of Kranc and McLachlan, and I don't see this error. I also tried in the ubuntu VM with vectorisation enabled, and it was also fine. Could this be an intel compiler issue?
#1177: McLachlan in ET/master needs an updated KrancNumericalTools/GenericFD -----------------------+---------------------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: hinder Type: defect | Status: new Priority: critical | Milestone: Component: Kranc | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------+----------------------------------------------------
Comment (by diener):
I don't see this problem on my laptop using the Intel 12 compilers, so I don't think it's an intel compiler issue.
#1177: McLachlan in ET/master needs an updated KrancNumericalTools/GenericFD -----------------------+---------------------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: hinder Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: critical | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Resolution: invalid | Keywords: -----------------------+---------------------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => invalid * version: development version => * component: Kranc => Other
Comment:
Updating Vectors helped, thanks. Another confirmation that ticket:241 would be nice to have.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org