#460: Abort if no Fortran compiler is available -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Keywords: | -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- When building with an automatically setup simfactory 2 on my laptop, I got very strange error messages such as "none not found" because I had no fortran compiler configured. These came from LAPACK and BLAS. I attach patches which check whether the Fortran compiler is available, and if not, to abort with a sensible error message. It also seems to me that the Fortran thorn should abort if there is no Fortran compiler is available, so I also attach a patch to do this.
#460: Abort if no Fortran compiler is available ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: review Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by hinder):
* status: new => review
#460: Abort if no Fortran compiler is available ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: review Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by eschnett):
Thank you! Please apply.
#460: Abort if no Fortran compiler is available ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by hinder):
* status: review => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
Applied
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org