#132: TRAC home page does not give a link for ET tickets ----------------------------------+----------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: trivial | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Keywords: | ----------------------------------+----------------------------------------- The "TRAC home" page in the ET TRAC does not give a hyperlink for Einstein Toolkit tickets.
#132: TRAC home page does not give a link for ET tickets -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: trivial | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
It does - it is the link above: "all open tickets". Should we repeat the link below?
#132: TRAC home page does not give a link for ET tickets -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: trivial | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
Comment (by hinder):
I was wanting a link for open tickets for the "Einstein Toolkit" component, rather than a link to all tickets. I now realise that there is no "Einstein Toolkit" component. I think that the list on the "Trac Home" page should be a list of the TRAC components.
This brings up a related issue: if I want to open a ticket against a particular thorn in the ET, what component should I use?
#132: TRAC home page does not give a link for ET tickets -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: trivial | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit trac | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
There is a list of components now (not all, but the main ones). And there is the link to all tickets, sorted by component - which is almost the same.
I also added a component "EinsteinToolkit thorn" to catch thorns which are not within Cactus or Carpet, but part of the toolkit. It's not ideal, but let's see how we go with it.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org