#1421: GetComponents shows uninitialized variable due to typo ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Reporter: knarf | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2013_11 Component: GetComponents | Version: ET_2013_05 Keywords: ET_2013_05 | ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ When trying to update from an existing checkout I got: {{{ Use of uninitialized value $, in concatenation (.) or string at /home/knarf/bin/GetComponents line 1632, <STDIN> line 1. }}} This is caused by a typo (an additional "$") in the script. However, I found that one of the arguments in the relevant comparison also needs a 'chomp' to compre successfully, which I also added in the attached patch that I propose to also apply to the last release.
#1421: GetComponents shows uninitialized variable due to typo ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: review Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2013_11 Component: GetComponents | Version: ET_2013_05 Resolution: | Keywords: ET_2013_05 ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: new => review
#1421: GetComponents shows uninitialized variable due to typo ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: reviewed_ok Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2013_11 Component: GetComponents | Version: ET_2013_05 Resolution: | Keywords: ET_2013_05 ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by rhaas):
* status: review => reviewed_ok
Comment:
Please apply.
#1421: GetComponents shows uninitialized variable due to typo ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2013_11 Component: GetComponents | Version: ET_2013_05 Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ET_2013_05 ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: reviewed_ok => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
Fixed in d9b0f3de8625771c9be0ac38110d5e02796d0002 and a2461cf67ba1057d845da2f96aa94e7071d3aafb (release and master)
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org