#1500: jenkins: failing build reports running testsuites --------------------+------------------------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: development version Keywords: | --------------------+------------------------------------------------------- When looking at build 961 for example, I can see testsuite results, while the build itself didn't even compile.
build log: https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkit/961/console
testsuite log (which executable did this use?): https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkit/961/artifact/build__1_4.l...
#1500: jenkins: failing build reports running testsuites ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: knarf | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: development version Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Changes (by hinder):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
If you look at the web UI, it doesn't show any test results for this failed build: https://build.barrywardell.net/job/EinsteinToolkit/961/. The link you are using is something I added; an "archived artifact" of the build; i.e. a file I told the test system to pick up from the workspace and keep, and make available on the web. The problem was that the workspace is reused from one build to the next (to avoid having to check out and build from scratch each time), so when the build failed, the build log file from the previous test run was being archived. I have now modified the test script to delete the build log at the start, so that this shouldn't happen again.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org