#128: Mailing list not sending copies of own messages --------------------+------------------------------------------------------- Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Keywords: | --------------------+------------------------------------------------------- I have sent several messages to the mailing list users@einsteintoolkit.org since 17-Nov-2010 and have not received these back. Other people have received them. On and before 17-Nov-2010, I used to receive my own messages as well.
Receiving your own messages sent to the list is important as otherwise it is not possible to know if the messages have made it or not.
#128: Mailing list not sending copies of own messages ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: hinder | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Changes (by knarf):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
I believe this is now fixed, as was a temporary problem likely connected to the domain problems with cactuscode.org
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org