#556: GetComponents doesn't use AUTH_URL for Mercurial ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ Reporter: eschnett | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: new Priority: critical | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Keywords: | ---------------------------+------------------------------------------------ I am checking out Carpet (the Mercurial version) with the following CRL settings:
!TARGET = $ARR !TYPE = hg !AUTH_URL = ssh://carpetmercurial@carpetcode.org/carpet !URL = http://www.carpetcode.org/hg/carpet
I use this command:
~/Cvanilla/bin/GetComponents ~/Cvanilla/manifest/einsteintoolkit.th
This uses the http url to check out Carpet, which is inconvenient since one can't push changes via this url. I expected GetComponents to use the authorized url unless I give the "-a" option. (This seems to work for git; McLachlan is checked out via AUTH_URL.)
#556: GetComponents doesn't use AUTH_URL for Mercurial ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: new Priority: critical | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
Comment (by knarf):
Erik: can you please try with a recent version of GetComponents? It does clone from the ssh URL for me.
#556: GetComponents doesn't use AUTH_URL for Mercurial ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: critical | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
This works now fine.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org