#85: --reconfig seems to lead to --clean ------------------------+--------------------------------------------------- Reporter: anonymous | Owner: mthomas Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Keywords: | ------------------------+--------------------------------------------------- When I use --reconfig for building, SimFactory also assumes that --clean is used, although I did not.
I build with the command
./simfactory/sim build --debug --reconfig
and after reconfiguring, SimFactory outputs
build_clean: True removeConfig: False Cleaning sim-debug
and then cleans the configuration. This should not be the case.
#85: --reconfig seems to lead to --clean -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Reporter: anonymous | Owner: mthomas Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
Comment (by anonymous):
I found that the reason for this is that SimFactory remembers the options --reconfig and --clean in the configurations' properties.ini file. It should not do that; these are one-off options only.
#85: --reconfig seems to lead to --clean -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Reporter: anonymous | Owner: mthomas Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: SimFactory | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Changes (by mthomas):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
Ah yes, right right. I've committed this fix.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org