#472: Correct scheduling of TmunuBase's SetTmunu ----------------------+----------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: Keywords: | ----------------------+----------------------------------------------------- I notice that TmunuBase doesn't schedule the group SetTmunu often enough. In particular, it is not scheduled after recovery, and it's scheduling at evol is also questionable. I also notice that GRHydro "fixes" this by scheduling SetTmunu by itself. This needs to be cleaned up.
#472: Correct scheduling of TmunuBase's SetTmunu ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* component: Other => EinsteinToolkit thorn
#472: Correct scheduling of TmunuBase's SetTmunu ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
TmunuBase schedules SetTmunu in Mol_PostStep, which is run in post_recover variables.
The remaining questionable scheduling of SetTmunu has to do with atmosphere handling, which needs cleaning up anyway.
I close this ticket.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org