#152: New options CPP_DEBUG_FLAGS etc. -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: Keywords: | -------------------------+-------------------------------------------------- I suggest to add new configuration flags CPP_DEBUG_FLAGS etc., which allow passing special CPP flags for debugging. These complement the existing C_DEBUG_FLAGS and the (global) CPPFLAGS. In particular, I suggest to add the following flags:
CPP_DEBUG_FLAGS FPP_DEBUG_FLAGS CPP_OPTIMISE_FLAGS FPP_OPTIMISE_FLAGS CPP_PROFILE_FLAGS FPP_PROFILE_FLAGS CPP_OPENMP_FLAGS FPP_OPENMP_FLAGS CPP_WARN_FLAGS FPP_WARN_FLAGS
Applications are e.g. adding -Wall to CPP_WARN_FLAGS, or -fopenmp to CPP_OPENMP_FLAGS.
I enclose a patch that implements this.
#152: New options CPP_DEBUG_FLAGS etc. --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Comment (by eschnett):
Note: After applying this patch, one has to re-run autoconf213 in the lib/make directory.
Also, after committing this patch, we may want to update lib/make/force- rebuild or .../force-reconfigure.
#152: New options CPP_DEBUG_FLAGS etc. --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: closed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: Resolution: fixed | Keywords: --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Changes (by eschnett):
* status: new => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
This has been committed.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org