#1402: adapt admmass test to rev 137 of tovsolver -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Keywords: admmass | -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- the attached patch makes the test pass (only change on parameter name), I cannot commit this myself I think (thorn is in AEIThorns).
#1402: adapt admmass test to rev 137 of tovsolver ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: Type: defect | Status: review Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: admmass ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by rhaas):
* status: new => review
#1402: adapt admmass test to rev 137 of tovsolver ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: Type: defect | Status: closed Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: fixed | Keywords: admmass ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* status: review => closed * resolution: => fixed
Comment:
The patch is fine - but I was under the impression that there isn't a final decision about that change in TOVSolver in the first place? Anyway - committed in r56 because currently it's broken and it would be easy to revert.
trac@lists.einsteintoolkit.org