#65: Simulation domain volume and reduction weight sum differ
---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
Reporter: hinder | Owner: eschnett
Type: defect | Status: new
Priority: blocker | Milestone:
Component: Carpet | Version:
Keywords: |
---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
When running the newest Mercurial version of Carpet with the Llama
multipatch infrastructure, I get the error
INFO (CarpetReduce): Simulation domain volume: 1
INFO (CarpetReduce): Reduction weight sum: 3718016
ESC[1mWARNING level 0 in thorn CarpetReduce processor 0 host
node024.damiana.admin
(line 84 of
/home/ianhin/Cactus/llama/arrangements/CarpetHG/CarpetReduce/src/mask_test.c):
->Simulation domain volume and reduction weight sum differ
I have reduced the parameter file to the essentials, and it is attached,
along with standard output and standard error. The whole simulation is on
damiana in /lustre/AEI/ianhin/simulations/chgbug_8.
Versions of components:
Carpet: 3190:c24983d83cdd
Llama: 85983412998b4fa7bf2ea7da93db427c471b7c72
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/65>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>
The Einstein Toolkit
#133: Warnings when building the Einstein Toolkit
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
Reporter: hinder | Owner:
Type: defect | Status: new
Priority: minor | Milestone:
Component: Cactus | Version:
Keywords: |
--------------------+-------------------------------------------------------
When building the Einstein Toolkit, I get warnings such as
env: Scheme: No such file or directory
and
Formaline: WARNING: git command not found
Is there any reason to have these warnings, or can they be suppressed? I
don't know anything about the first one, and the second is very strange
because git is present on the path.
--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.einsteintoolkit.org/ticket/133>
Einstein Toolkit <http://einsteintoolkit.org>
The Einstein Toolkit