#2535: ET_2020_11 build issue
Reporter: Edwin
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: blocker
Component:
Comment (by Zach Etienne):
Again I cannot reproduce the problems you are seeing. Before reporting this problem again, first confirm that you can reproduce from a connection that is completely free from firewalls. I’d suggest creating a tarball from that connection and using that version from the firewalled connection.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2535/et_2020_11-build-…
#2536: Certificate for https://cactuscode.org is not trusted
Reporter: Erik Schnetter
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Cactus website
Comment (by Erik Schnetter):
My cell phone \(also Safari\) also reports a certificate problem.
I also received an independent report from some else.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2536/certificate-for-h…
#2176: Test "Binary neutron star" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2021_05
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Are you maybe running out of quota?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2176/test-binary-neutr…
#2536: Certificate for https://cactuscode.org is not trusted
Reporter: Erik Schnetter
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Cactus website
Comment (by Erik Schnetter):
With Chrome, I see
```
Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from cactuscode.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID
```
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2536/certificate-for-h…
#2536: Certificate for https://cactuscode.org is not trusted
Reporter: Erik Schnetter
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Cactus website
Comment (by Roland Haas):
I get the same bad certificate issue \(Firefox, Linux, not at LSU\). This is also the topic as the “Need config info for [cactuscode.org](http://cactuscode.org) vs [www.cactuscode.org](http://www.cactuscode.org)” conversation with Sai Pinnepalli at LSU \(there should be emails from around May 10th\):
> Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for [cactuscode.org](http://cactuscode.org). The certificate is only valid for the following names: [lsu.edu](http://lsu.edu), \*.lsu.edu
>
> Error code: SSL\_ERROR\_BAD\_CERT\_DOMAIN
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2536/certificate-for-h…
#2176: Test "Binary neutron star" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2021_05
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Atul Kedia):
I am still getting the same error.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2176/test-binary-neutr…
#2535: ET_2020_11 build issue
Reporter: Edwin
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: blocker
Component:
Changes (by Edwin):
status: open (was resolved)
Comment (by Edwin):
I have fixed the problem of firewall on WSL but there are still some components that I can not download !
Unable to process ExternalLibraries/pciutils Unable to process ExternalLibraries/LORENE Unable to process ExternalLibraries/FFTW3 Unable to process ExternalLibraries/hwloc Unable to process ExternalLibraries/HDF5 Unable to process ExternalLibraries/BLAS Unable to process ExternalLibraries/PETSc Unable to process ExternalLibraries/pthreads Summary of Warnings: Could not checkout module ExternalLibraries/pciutils svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/ExternalLibraries-pciutils.git/branches/…' svn: E120108: Error running context: The server unexpectedly closed the connection. Could not checkout module ExternalLibraries/LORENE svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'https://github.com/EinsteinToolkit/ExternalLibraries-LORENE.git/branches/ET…' svn: E000110: Error running context: Connection timed out
'''
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2535/et_2020_11-build-…
#2536: Certificate for https://cactuscode.org is not trusted
Reporter: Erik Schnetter
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Cactus website
Comment (by Steven R. Brandt):
Weird. Chrome says, “certificate valid.” If I call “openssl s\_client -servername [cactuscode.org](http://cactuscode.org) -showcerts -connect [cactuscode.org:443](http://cactuscode.org:443)” I don’t see a certificate. If I do “openssl s\_client -servername [cactuscode.org](http://cactuscode.org) -showcerts -connect www.[cactuscode.org:443](http://cactuscode.org:443)” I see a github cert \(since the site is now on github\). Nowhere, though, do I see an [lsu.edu](http://lsu.edu) cert. Could that be cached on your machine, Erik?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2536/certificate-for-h…
#2536: Certificate for https://cactuscode.org is not trusted
Reporter: Erik Schnetter
Status: open
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: Cactus website
Comment (by Erik Schnetter):
I am using Safari. The error is
“[lsu.edu](http://lsu.edu)” certificate name does not match input
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2536/certificate-for-h…