#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Maria):
Rolad, let me try Anuj files before adding them to simfactory.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Maria):
Eric provided the simfactory files necessary for thornyflat, and they used to run just fine. However, an update on ThornyFlat made it unusable. I tried to update the scripts, but I was not able to carry on a simulation with simfactory. I did not have the problem described by Anuj with reverting to a generic configuration. This should not happen, and is strange. My problem was that the runs hung forever in limbo, and could not start. Not even HelloWorld on the end nodes without simfactory. I am not receiving answers from the maintainers and don’t even have access to open a ticket. If Anuj has more success with it, please let me know. Anuj, I am happy to see that you are able to run ETK there. What configuration are you using? How many nodes/cpus are you using? Let me know if I be of assistance?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Roland Haas):
@{557058:bd4e7bbf-5b51-4a78-8af3-139afa0dcfe5} ?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Anuj Kankani):
I can if needed, but given that I am very new to ETK and unsure of my future usage, I am probably not the best choice.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Very good. Someone will need to be listed as a maintainer of the machine though, would one of you be willing to do so? Basically this would involve keeping the files up to date and ideally running the full testsuite before each release \([https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Testsuite\_Machines](https://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/Testsuite_Machines)\).
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Anuj Kankani):
I think that would be useful for future users
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…
#2611: disable use of mathml in online HTML docs
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: resolved
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: bug
Priority: minor
Component: Cactus
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: resolved (was open)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2611/disable-use-of-ma…
#2598: thornyflat - production run segmentation fault
Reporter: Maria
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: ET_2021_11
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Roland Haas):
@{557058:bd4e7bbf-5b51-4a78-8af3-139afa0dcfe5} @{61d746178534980073cab4af} Ok. Thank you. I will add them to simulation factory if you would like me to.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2598/thornyflat-produc…