#2837: Building the Einstein Toolkit
Reporter: Suo-Ning Wang
Status: submitted
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
When I am building the Einstein Toolkit, I find some bug which I cannot solve. `./simfactory/bin/sim build -j2 --thornlist thornlists/einsteintoolkit.th`
I want to know what went wrong.


--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2837/building-the-eins…
#2823: Include TOVola: An enhanced TOV solver with Tabulated EOS support
Reporter: David Boyer
Status: resolved
Milestone: ET_2024_11
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: resolved (was open)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2823/include-tovola-an…
#2823: Include TOVola: An enhanced TOV solver with Tabulated EOS support
Reporter: David Boyer
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2024_11
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
TOVola has been included in the ET\_2024\_11 \(Cannon\) release.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2823/include-tovola-an…
#1566: Update Cactus autoconf
Reporter: Erik Schnetter
Status: new
Milestone:
Version: development version
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: Cactus
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Unless objected I will apply this after 2024-12-26
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/1566/update-cactus-aut…
#2807: Hydro_RNSID passes CFLAGS to LD
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: minor
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Unless objected I will apply this after 2024-12-26
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2807/hydro_rnsid-passe…
#2176: Test "Binary neutron star" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: resolved
Milestone: ET_2024_11
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Changes (by Roland Haas):
status: resolved (was open)
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2176/test-binary-neutr…
#2836: add support for different data types to GPU arrays
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Please review.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2836/add-support-for-d…
#2836: add support for different data types to GPU arrays
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
This adds proper support for data types other than `double` to CarpetX, also for GPUs.
It introduces a helper class `AnyVector`that can hold any data type \(similar to `gdata` in CarpetLib\), as well as a number of switch statements to handle openPMD's typed output routines.
I am told that very new versions of openPMD-api lets one call the internal un-typed output routine, but at the time this code was written, that was not yet possible, and thus may not be possible on all cluster installed copies of openPMD.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2836/add-support-for-d…