#2931: Claude AI edits to TwoPuncturesX
Reporter: Steven R. Brandt
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Erik Schnetter):
Didn't you miss a few items? You didn't correct line 144, and you didn't put in a correction for 5 either (I think you shouldn't).
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2931/claude-ai-edits-t…
#2931: Claude AI edits to TwoPuncturesX
Reporter: Steven R. Brandt
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Steven R. Brandt):
I put the correction for 5 in, but I can take it out.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2931/claude-ai-edits-t…
#2173: Test "Poisson equation" example
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2026_05
Version: development version
Type: task
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Bing-Jyun Tsao):
Poisson gallery example updated for 2026_05 release.
Previously Steve ran with 8 CPUs and finished the run in 10 minutes. I tried to reproduce the result with --procs 8 --ppn 8 on a local workstation but got a slightly shifted error plot, while if I ran with just --procs 1 --ppn 1 I got the identical plot as the 2025 version, so I chose to upload the latter one.
The links on the website are updated but the link to the thornlist should be verified after the einsteintoolkit.th from the new branch is uploaded.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2173/test-poisson-equa…
#2932: Kuibit: detecting 0D and 1D files generated during Llama runs
Reporter: Jordan Nicoules
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: enhancement
Priority: minor
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
See issue created on Kuibit's repository:
https://github.com/Sbozzolo/kuibit/issues/47
### TLDR:
Files like `phi1.0.x.h5` or `scalarbase-phi.0..asc` are currently not detected because of the ".0" that comes with multipatch runs. 2D data files are, though.
The issue gives a MWE and fix suggestions.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2932/kuibit-detecting-…
#2931: Claude AI edits to TwoPuncturesX
Reporter: Steven R. Brandt
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component:
Comment (by Erik Schnetter):
Most of the reported problems are indeed problems that need correcting.
"3. Syntax errors in `param.ccl`" is wrong; this is not a syntax error.
"5. `BY_KKofxyz` missing epsilon regularization — `Equations.cc:32–37`" is probably also not an error; the source comment explicitly states that the result can be singular.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2931/claude-ai-edits-t…
#2919: Include black hole-neutron star merger gallery example
Reporter: Beyhan KarakaÅŸ
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2026_05
Version: development version
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Roland Haas):
usually I kept them around until after the release.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2919/include-black-hol…
#2919: Include black hole-neutron star merger gallery example
Reporter: Beyhan KarakaÅŸ
Status: open
Milestone: ET_2026_05
Version: development version
Type: enhancement
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit website
Comment (by Beyhan KarakaÅŸ):
Can we close the ticket as this has already been included?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2919/include-black-hol…
#1775: Add Boost to ET
Reporter: Erik Schnetter
Status: new
Milestone: ET_2026_05
Version: development version
Type: enhancement
Priority: minor
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Roland Haas):
ah, that's why. Version 1.89 (I had misremembered 1.69). Should not be able to use that one anyway (at least Steve says versions newer than 1.84 fail).
My self-compiled one was the one in Externallibraries which is 1.84. And indeed the file is last present in Debian's Boost 1.88 package.
Since we cannot (though apparently things worked of for you) use that new version yet, the extra check does no harm.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/1775/add-boost-to-et