#2859: IOHDF5 passes CFLAGS to linker
Reporter: Roland Haas
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Beyhan KarakaÅŸ):
I have checked the change. Please apply.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2859/iohdf5-passes-cfl…
#2882: Running BBH with CarpetX with CPUs: High memory consumption and low performance
Reporter: Alejandra Gonzalez
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: CarpetX
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Should we close this ticket?
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2882/running-bbh-with-…
#2881: Running BBH with CarpetX: Assertion `all(i >= 0 && i + order < grid.lsh)' failed
Reporter: Alejandra Gonzalez
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: CarpetX
Comment (by Alejandra Gonzalez):
Hi Liwei, thank you. I reduced the radius and that solved this error.
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2881/running-bbh-with-…
#2858: Compiling CarpetX: issues with PDESolvers
Reporter: Alejandra Gonzalez
Status: open
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: major
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Lucas Timotheo Sanches):
I will attempt to try these files in Mare Nostrum and report back when I do so
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2858/compiling-carpetx…
#2866: Problem while building the ET on MN5: OpenCL
Reporter: Samuel Gómez
Status: new
Milestone:
Version:
Type: bug
Priority: blocker
Component: Cactus
Changes (by Roland Haas):
responsible: [] (was )
assignee: Steven R. Brandt (was )
--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2866/problem-while-bui…