#1703: captcha for wiki not working --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Reporter: rhaas | Owner: Type: defect | Status: reopened Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: --------------------------------------+------------------------------------- Changes (by knarf):
* version: development version =>
Comment:
For the Wiki: I could make anonymous changes, as long as the system determined that these are not potential spam. These changes were saved without comment. When the system determined that this could be spam, it told me so, presented me again with the edit page, and tried to get some "human" response, but something there failed: there is no box where I could enter some information shown in a picture I also couldn't see (but these where mentioned in a message).
So: while this seems to be broken, it only affects the wiki, does not affect all changes, and does not lead to loss of data (since you come back to the edit page, with all of your changes). It is still a bug and should be fixed of course.