I will try and find a Windows 10 machine.
--Steve
On 1/30/2022 2:04 AM, Anonymous wrote:
#2592: TOV_ET tutorial Segfaults when compiling Reporter: Status: new Milestone: Version: ET_2021_11 Type: bug Priority: major Component: SimFactory
I'm using a wsl machine mounted in windows 10 and i can't seem to make the tutorial work. It always segfaults after a definite time (time 112.000), i tried allocating more memory but it doesn't seem to resolve the issue, also i checked that the sim doesn't take any large amounts of RAM. It used to work on win 11 but i rolled back to win 10 but it doesn't anymore. I completely reinstalled my wsl machine when i got back on win 10. Either way i'm reporting the backtrace
- CarpetLib::signal_handler(int)
[/home/sam/simulations/tov_ET/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim(_ZN9CarpetLib14signal_handlerEi+0xb3) [0x56013afdf833]] 2. /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x46210) [0x7fbef30cd210] 3. /home/sam/anaconda3/lib/libgfortran.so.4(+0xf3c73) [0x7fbef3522c73] 4. /home/sam/anaconda3/lib/libgfortran.so.4(+0xf429e) [0x7fbef352329e] 5. /home/sam/anaconda3/lib/libgfortran.so.4(+0xf2900) [0x7fbef3521900] 6. /home/sam/simulations/tov_ET/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim(prim2conpolytype_+0x3f6) [0x56013b464e06] 7. /home/sam/simulations/tov_ET/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim(+0xb9e28f) [0x56013b46628f] 8. /home/sam/anaconda3/lib/libgomp.so.1(GOMP_parallel+0x42) [0x7fbef329ce22] 9. /home/sam/simulations/tov_ET/SIMFACTORY/exe/cactus_sim(prim2conservativepolytype_+0x54f) [0x56013b472fef]
attachment: Immagine.png https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2592/attachments/Immagine.png
-- Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2592/tov_et-tutorial-se...
Trac mailing list Trac@einsteintoolkit.org http://lists.einsteintoolkit.org/mailman/listinfo/trac