#2003: piraha_everywhere Zelmani stress test ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: rhaas | Owner: sbrandt Type: defect | Status: assigned Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: piraha ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
Steve, I get parse failures for more files. Eg if I fix CarpetRhoRegrid/param.ccl by manually joining the lines I get: {{{ make sim-rebuld ... File: /home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/arrangements/ZelmaniFixed/PNSHelper/param.ccl; par key error:(PNSHELPER PRIVATE variables) new=(solve_after_recovery verbose update_GR_every update_GR_every_start extrapolation_order update_GR_switch_time nrad nrad_outer ntheta nphi rad_max rad_max_outer symm collect interpolator interpolator_options coordinate_system) old=() at /home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/lib/sbin/parameter_parser.pl line 801. main::parse_param_ccl("PNSHelper", Group=HASH(0x558fd7df9ba0), "BOOLEAN solve_after_recovery "solve for constraints after rec"..., "{", "} "no"", "BOOLEAN verbose "Do you want me to talk?" STEERABLE=ALWAYS", "{", "} "no"", ...) called at /home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/lib/sbin/parameter_parser.pl line 63 main::create_parameter_database("TestComplex", "/home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/arrangements/CactusTes"..., "RNSPerturb", "/home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/arrangements/ZelmaniFi"..., "NewRad", "/home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/arrangements/EinsteinE"..., "RegridSyncTest", "/home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/arrangements/Carpet/Re"..., ...) called at /home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/lib/sbin/CST line 142 /home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/lib/make/make.configuration:214: recipe for target '/home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/configs/sim /config-data/make.thornlist' failed make[2]: *** [/home/rhaas/postdoc/gr/cactus/ET_trunk/configs/sim/config- data/make.thornlist] Error 25 Makefile:256: recipe for target 'sim' failed make[1]: *** [sim] Error 2 Makefile:657: recipe for target 'sim-rebuild' failed make: *** [sim-rebuild] Error 2 }}}