#2064: Add GiRaFFE to the Einstein Toolkit -------------------------------+------------------------------------------- Reporter: zachetie@… | Owner: Roland Haas Type: enhancement | Status: reopened Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2018_08 Component: EinsteinToolkit | Version: development version thorn | Resolution: | Keywords: GiRaFFE, GRFFE, IllinoisGRMHD -------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Comment (by Roland Haas):
Are you ok if I copy and paste you email with "Zach says" to the ticket?
The GiRaFFE docs are fine (or at least there is nothing in there that I did not already comment on during the actual review for GiRaFFE). The docs I was referring to in the ticket at those for the helper thorns:
* GiRaFFE_to_HydroBase * ShiftedKerrSchild
Please note that I have not checked right now if there is actual docs for those two. In both cases the docs should be very short, for the ShiftedKerrSchild one should be able to just copy&paste from the GiRaFFE paper and for GiRaFFE_to_HydroBase this is really something that one may not even need since most likley you already have the info in the actual GiRaFFE docs (the separate thorn is only there so that one can run without HydroBase analysis and get a bit more speed?).
These are *very* minor and should *only* be done *after* the WVUThorns issues you wanted to work on this week.