#2861: Running qc0 with CarpetX
Reporter: Alejandra Gonzalez Status: open Milestone: Version: Type: bug Priority: major Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn
Comment (by Alejandra Gonzalez):
Hi Lucas, thank you so much for the information and the parfile. To run it I had to download some additional thorns, i.e. `Multipole PunctureTracker AEILocalInterp WeylScal4 …` that I didn’t have before. But now I get a weird error in the HDF5 thorn:
``` libtool: compile: gfortran -I. -I../../src -std=f2008 -pedantic -Wall -Wextra -Wunderflow -Wimplicit-interface -Wsurprising -Waliasing -Wcharacter-truncation -Warray-temporaries -Wintrinsics-std -Wimplicit-procedure -Wreal-q-constant -Wfunction-elimination -Wrealloc-lhs -Wrealloc-lhs-all -Wno-c-binding-type -Wuse-without-only -Winteger-division -Wfrontend-loop-interchange -fcheck=all -g -Og -I../../src -I../../fortran/src -g -fcray-pointer -ffixed-line-length-none -O2 -fopenmp -c H5VLff.F90 -o H5VLff.o H5VLff.F90:40:7:
40 | USE H5GLOBAL | 1 Warning: USE statement at (1) has no ONLY qualifier [-Wuse-without-only] H5VLff.F90:41:7:
41 | USE H5fortkit | 1 Warning: USE statement at (1) has no ONLY qualifier [-Wuse-without-only] H5VLff.F90:41:7: Fatal Error: Cannot open module file ‘h5fortkit.mod’ for reading at (1): No such file or directory compilation terminated. ```
which I didn’t have before while compiling CarpetX with cuda. I attach my thornlist.
-- Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2861/running-qc0-with-c...