#1796: Include IllinoisGRMHD into the Toolkit, as an Arrangement ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: zachetie@… | Owner: Zachariah Etienne Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2015_11 Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: GRMHD IllinoisGRMHD ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by Zach Etienne):
Then I have a proposal: 1) I will keep the current test in the ET as-is, as it takes <~10 seconds to complete and thus meets the walltime requirements.
2) I will set up an independent, open-source testing mechanism for IllinoisGRMHD that is automated and will be in place for the next ET release. This will probably require another thorn or two to do things like move Carpet grids around. If ET folks would like, I'd be happy to incorporate the codes for this testing mechanism into the Toolkit as well. I will also arrange to have resources here at WVU in place so that the automated test results are performed here and made public on the IllinoisGRMHD website (http://math.wvu.edu/~zetienne/ILGRMHD/).
3) To avoid any potential issues until (2) is implemented, I declare the main branch of the WVUThorns arrangment frozen (modulo any issues found in code review) until the next ET release.
Please let me know if you think this plan will be acceptable.