#554: GetComponents deletes local changes ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Reporter: eschnett | Owner: eric9 Type: defect | Status: review Priority: minor | Milestone: Component: GetComponents | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: ----------------------------+----------------------------------------------- Changes (by hinder):
* milestone: ET_2011_10 =>
Comment:
This doesn't lead to the deletion of user data so is marked as "minor". I think it will only affect people who know enough to understand and fix it. Since we are getting close to the release, I propose that we defer handling this in the best way until after the release. Frank's patch tells the user to fix their conflicts in the case that some are generated. Since this should be fairly harmless, assuming the patch works, it could be committed. In any case, I am removing the release milestone - feel free to add it back if you feel it should be fixed before then. Note that this problem has likely always been there. Note also that we are no longer using a separate branch for simfactory.