#2042: new thorns for hydro analysis --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: knarf | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: review Priority: optional | Milestone: Component: Other | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: parma --------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
If there is interest by users other than authors in having such functionality then the code can be included if technically sound and meeting the other restrictions.
Frank: do you know of someone having interest in the thorns (other than the authors)? From the description they seem interesting (and I have people in mind that could find it useful) but I do not eg myself have a project where I would use them (so I do not qualify myself as "community interest").
Basically: someone needs to review them, one of the authors need to agree to maintain them, and this time spend should be justified by interest (see "the Einstein Toolkit components should be of current interest to the community." in http://einsteintoolkit.org/contribute.html).