#636: PITTNullCode does not compile on IBM P7 using the ibm compilers. -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- Reporter: diener | Owner: Type: defect | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2011_10 Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Keywords: | -----------------------------------+---------------------------------------- When attempting to run the test suites on an IBM P7 machine using the IBM fortran and C compilers several source files didn't compile for different reasons.
In NullDecomp/src/NullDecomp_IO.F90 extra commas was present in some write statements. In the attached patch I have removed these commas.
In NullEvolve/src/NullEvol_DissipMask.F90 the min and max functions was used with arguments of different type. The constants 1.0 and 0.0 are by default single precision while CCTK_REAL are double precision. In the patch I have added CCTK_REAL parameters one and zero that are used throughout.
In SphericalHarmonicDecomp/src/h5read.cc and SphericalHarmonicRecon/src/Recon.cc the function sqrt was applied to variables of integer type and the compiler didn't know what to convert them to. In the attached patch I explicitly convert the integers to double before taking the sqrt.