#768: Change per thorn -DTHORN_IS_xxx to a per thorn -I bindings/include/xxx --------------------------+------------------------------------------------- Reporter: sbrandt | Owner: Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: optional | Milestone: Cactus_4.1.0 Component: Cactus | Version: Cactus_4.0.0 Resolution: | Keywords: build system --------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
Comment (by sbrandt):
The perl variables $header3 and @header3 are independent. The issue is that CreateHeaderThorns used to create just one file with header3, and now I needed to create N of them. Actually, $header3 is not used and I should just delete it.
cctk_Parameter.h was not an N-way switch, so I didn't move it.
cctk_ScheduleFunctions.h used to be an N-way switch function. It was no longer needed, but it was still getting included as a way of getting to the underlying ${thorn}_Schedule.h function (which I assume is what you mean instead of cctk_Schedule.h). My fix was to create a per-thorn cctk_ScheduleFunctions.h that has the same content as the ${thorn}_Schedule.h file. So this is a case where I could generate one less file.