#1796: Include IllinoisGRMHD into the Toolkit, as an Arrangement ------------------------------------+--------------------------------------- Reporter: zachetie@… | Owner: Zachariah Etienne Type: enhancement | Status: new Priority: major | Milestone: ET_2015_11 Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: GRMHD IllinoisGRMHD ------------------------------------+---------------------------------------
Comment (by Zach Etienne):
Hi again, Frank.
I have fixed the convert_to_HydroBase and ID_converter_ILGRMHD schedule.ccl files after verifying the STORAGE blocks are in fact not required. I also rescheduled both thorns' initial routines to be AFTER HydroBase_Initial as you suggested, again verifying that the code output is identical to the original code. This enabled me to schedule ID_converter_ILGRMHD so that it no longer depends on AFTER statements of known ID thorns. Bottom line is, these changes have no effect beyond roundoff error in my simulations.
The only remaining item is to generate testsuites. I'll follow instructions on http://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation/UsersGuide/UsersGuidech9.html#x13-1... and http://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation/UsersGuide/UsersGuidech6.html#x9-34... to do this, using TOVSolver initial data.
Can these compatibility layer thorns be accepted into the next version of the Toolkit with testsuites promised, but not embedded? I am concerned, because my work schedule is looking very busy over the coming month.
Thanks in advance for letting me know.