#2003: piraha_everywhere Zelmani stress test ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------ Reporter: rhaas | Owner: sbrandt Type: defect | Status: assigned Priority: major | Milestone: Component: Cactus | Version: development version Resolution: | Keywords: piraha ---------------------+------------------------------------------------------
Comment (by rhaas):
I just attached a tarball with the set of ccl files that should compile but don't (with flesh hash 5dd70e1e).
Note that we describe the CCL syntax in the user guide: http://einsteintoolkit.org/usersguide/UsersGuidech12.html#x17-184000D2 which documents eg the use of a backslash for line continuation.
Reading this I notice that at least the online version still mentions steps for real valued parameters and I think those were removed:
REAL
The range specification is the same as with integers, except that
here, no step implies a continuum of values. Note that numeric constants should be expressed as in C (e.g. 1e-10). Note also that one cannot use the Cactus types such as CCTK_REAL4 to specify the precision of the parameter; parameters always have the default precision.