#1556: Online Thorn Guide broken -----------------------------------------+---------------------------------- Reporter: joachim.frieben@… | Owner: Type: defect | Status: confirmed Priority: major | Milestone: Component: EinsteinToolkit website | Version: Resolution: | Keywords: broken index -----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
Comment (by barry.wardell):
Replying to [comment:17 knarf]:
This does not include all the information about a thorn you have in the
ThornGuide. Compare
http://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation/ThornDoc/AEIThorns/ADMMass/document...
to
http://einsteintoolkit.org/documentation/ThornGuide/ThornGuidech1.html#x3-20...
for exmaple.
I have update the ThornDoc build process to include this information. This requires the attached patches for the flesh. If they are acceptable, can someone with commit access please commit them?
Are there any other features still missing from the ThornDoc?
The only missing thing I'm aware of is a search feature. One straightforward option for this would be to use a Google Custom Search Engine. I have put an example of how this would work at http://www.barrywardell.net/files/ThornDoc/. One possible downside to this is that they may include ads in the search results. There is an ad-free version available which is free for registered non-profit organisations.